What’s love without expression?
Words are merely words its actions that sometimes speak louder than words.
Sometimes having feelings alone isn’t sufficient until and unless you find a way to express those feelings.
Whenever we want to express our love to someone the only thing that comes into our mind is to say, ‘I LOVE YOU,’ which is quite overrated by the way.
If you really want someone to believe you and want to make the person feel special then you have to think of unique ways to show that love and think out of the box.
The following are a few suggestions that can make your beloved feel special.
- Each day do something special for her to feel loved, for e.g. receiving a hand written love note with a rose first thing in the morning will make her day.
- Surprise her by taking her for an outing when she was least expecting it.
- Hold hands in public wherever you go out with her to make her feel loved and protected.
- Surprise with her favorite pizza delivery.
- Call each day to say ‘You love her and always thinking about her.’
- Wake her up with kisses and a breakfast tray ready.
- Watch romantic movies together.
- Walk on beach holding hand in hand.
- Take her for candle light dinner and treat her with her favorite food.
- Cook her favorite food.
- Feed her with your hands when she isn’t well.
- Surprise her by showing up in the middle of night to just say you love her and miss her.
- Sit with her on damp grass and watch stars.
- Share her stories, her ideas without interrupting her.
- Write poetry for her.
- Update your facebook status announcing the whole world you are hell over heels in love with her.
- Hug her, kiss her, caress her cheeks, and run your fingers through her hair cheek will make her feel special.
- Give attention to every tiny detail she shares with you.
- Show respect for her family as much as she loves and respects them.
- Throw a surprise party on her birthday and invite her best friend while keeping it a secret from her.
- Compliment her more often, tell her you like her new hair cut or how the particular color suits her or that she looks the most prettiest girl in the world when she smiles.
- Paint her toe nails.
- Help cleaning up the mess in kitchen when she cooks for you.
- Give her a great message after she returns from a stressful day at work. This will not only relax her, but will also make her feel super special.
- Surprise her by showing up at her work and bringing lunch along you for you two to enjoy when you have a day off from work.
- Help her with her projects to meet deadlines.
- Fill her car up with gas so that she doesn’t have to stop by the gas station every time she has to go to work.
- Make coffee for her after she arrives from a hectic day at work and tell her the dirtiest of jokes to make her feel light.